In this episode of Ad Chatter, Dan Goldgeier and David Burn discuss The Motel 6 incident and the damage being done in Dallas.
Some of the points covered, include:
- What is an Internal Creative Review?
- Does Motel 6 have a moral high ground to stand on?
- The problem with not knowing all the facts
- Why did the agency tell the client?
- UT considers dropping Stan's name from their school of advertising
- The culture of passivity and back-channeling
- Radio Mercury Award for Motel 6
- The overwhelming need for learning how to have sensitive discussions
- Plus, bonus coverage of "White House Dogs" from Rob Schwartz and friends